Contact Us To Discuss Coaching When You are
- Facing an exciting opportunity, significant challenge, or big problem
- Wanting to develop as a leader; lead an important new project or initiative; start a new management role; or adapt your leadership to a different situation
- Seeking clarity around a short-term issue
- Preparing for an important negotiation
- Needing to take control of a situation and change it
- Experiencing significant stress from leading causes of burnout: overwork, clash of values, disrespectful workplace, interpersonal challenges with supervisors, colleagues, employees
We Use A Powerful Non-Directive Coaching Process
Client Owns Content; Coach Owns Process
If you have never had executive coaching before, we encourage you to try a sample session at no cost. This type of coaching needs to be experienced to be understood. The client chooses the focus that is addressed. The coach does not give advice. Instead, the coach facilitates client learning and development through structured one-to-one conversations that include questioning, active listening, and appropriate challenge in a supportive and encouraging climate. The coach may also provide leadership knowledge, models, and best practices for the client to consider.
Ethics and Confidentiality
We are 100% committed to the client comes first approach. We provide the strictest possible confidentiality in our coaching sessions and require any third-party funders to respect the absolute necessity of coach-client confidentiality.