What Will 2022 Be About?
What Should I Learn?
What Will I Accomplish?
We are offering a coaching-based group program with the following design
- 6 month program offered via Zoom
- Small, supportive, confidential community of 5-9 physicians and 2 coaches
- One 90-minute meeting per month, striving for complete attendance
- Each meeting will include time to discuss individual goals, a brief learning module, opportunities for participants to be coached, and individual planning for the month ahead
- Meetings will be held on the third Thursday of each month beginning January 20, 2022 at 6PM Eastern Time / 5PM Central / 4 PM Mountain / 3PM Pacific
- Learning module topics to be chosen by the group; potential topic suggestions include:
building cohesive teams, giving feedback the right way from the right place,
self-compassion, coaching skills, working with complex challenges, increasing influence
- Priced at $1,350 (70% less than individual executive coaching)
Leadership development fees may be tax-deductible—check with your accountant
Why leadership development? Why executive coaching? Why group?
- Physician leadership, wellness, and quality of patient care are intrinsically linked.
- Executive coaching effectively promotes leadership development by focusing on the whole person in their individual work setting—reflection on real leadership challenges, deep learning about personal mental models, and measurement of results that matter
- Group coaching is less-intensive than individual executive coaching and adds an important relational component to leadership development